"Haven for Haiti's Future"

the future

We will raise the children of Bethlehem Home by providing shelter, food, education, Godly and parental love, security, spiritual guidance, an opportunity for a brighter future, and tomorrow they will be a good citizen for the country. We will be their family and they will be ours. We will share our faith that Jesus loves them and cares for their needs.

Please
come back soon
to learn what's new
at Bethlehem home


faith

god's love

our vision

We will continue to work with everyone in other to meet the children basic needs.  Many hands will help lifting the heavy loads.

The Lives We Impact

hope

for Education

Reach Out

Work with our members in the USA or Haiti and let's make a difference in the life of these children

To serve the needs of Haitian children by equipping them with skills, knowledge, and self-confidence in order to live independently

  • More than 30,000 children are living in 700+ orphanages in Haiti.
  • More than 80% of those children have a living parent while the remaining 20% have a close relative
  • 60% of the population lives on less than $1 a day.
  • Only 50% of children in Haiti are able to go to school, while 30% only progress to a fifth-grade level.
  • 80% do not have adequate sanitation available
  • These desperate family members are so poor they have nowhere else to turn so they place their children in orphanages so they have a chance to live and prosper.
  • These children need love and compassion.

love

meet basic needs

Our Mission

For more than 8 years, Bethlehem Home has devoted its energy and resources to passionately advocating for the care and the orphans of Jérémie. Find out how you can contribute to the future of these children through donations of money and time. Talk to one of our members or email us. 

Latest News

Bethlehem Home